Dietitian Consulting Service (DCS) is hiring a full and part-time in the greater Seattle area. This position provides clinical nutrition support in post acute care and long term care communities.
If you enjoy variety, flexibility and great schedule and are looking for the opportunity to utilize both clinical and regulatory skills you will enjoy this work.
This is a great opportunity to join a team of 20 plus registered dietitians.
- Completing comprehensive nutritional assessments and making appropriate recommendations to improve the nutritional status and health of residents.
- Performing routine surveys of food service operations to ensure they meet facility policies and procedures and applicable Federal, State and local regulations.
- Provide In-service education to all staff.
- Provide nutrition education and counseling for short-stay rehabilitation patients.
Registered Dietitian with CDR
Experience in long term care and geriatric nutrition preferred.
- Hours: Monday-Friday
- PPO Health Insurance Plan
- Optional Dental Plan
- Disability Insurance
- Vacation and Holiday pay
Contact at 1-206-232-8700
Job Type: Full-time/Part-time
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Please send your resume to email@example.com if you are interested in this consulting position